Monday, September 17, 2007

NNNEEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDDSS!

Nerds, I hate nerds!



Thank you Chris Haycock for this wonderful video. For those of you like me that think this Van Halen reuinion will be junk without the true lineup, check out this video. Is it me or does Michael Anthony look like Ogre from Revenge Of The Nerds? Dude's cape is from the distant future and that back bridge to backwards somersault almost made me lose consciousness. M.A. is owning those yellow Zubaz too. He was never afraid to let himself go cause he shredded so hard cause he knew the universe would implode if he was sexy too.

MICHAEL ANTHONY GOING TO SOLO TOWN, POPULATION HIM (ignore Sammy Hagar)

4 comments:

DJ HOFF said...

What a beast

Unknown said...

dude those are so not zubaz. zubaz NEVER had a button. Sammy and Edie Im not sure about.pantaloons?

Unknown said...

yo
that was me. LETS GO SMETS

the pubes said...

Yo yo yo Jasper! Dodgers are dead to me right now but how 'bout them Phillies?