Friday, October 19, 2007

Alright fellas, let's speed it up just a little more

Feeling a little sluggish from last night at Dance Right. Vodka and ginger beer goes down too easy. It was packed last night, I think it's the first time we've had a consistant line outside all night since the back bar reopened. Good time none the less. I've been playing early the last few weeks which I like doing. I just want to play weird music and that's the only time you can really get away with it. Enough jibba jabba, it's cover song time again.

This track is a cover of Eric Clapton's cocaine. What were these guys on when they recorded this? Oh yeah, probably cocaine. I love how the vocals are super sped up and the guitarist decides to make a medley out of it with a little Layla solo. Shred on my man! I'd love to see what these dudes look like now. I picture the guitar played living with his mom though. I bet he's getting all psyched up for Van Halen.

Discocaine - ERIC'S FRIENDS

1 comment:

DJ HOFF said...

I'm gonna have to go with Meth. Was that out yet?