Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Stella's Celebrity watch

My old lady has a keen sense for spotting celebrities. She used to work at Marc Jacobs and is now over at Stella McCartney so she see famous folk all day, good and bad ones. I don't want her to get in trouble so I won't post who comes through her work but outside of work I figure is fair game. This is gonna be a new section. Whenever she sees a person of interest I'm trying to get her to get a picture. This is like a bootleg Gawker section. So the maiden post is a Michael Rappaport siting about 5 minutes ago coming out of Sam's Bagels on Larchmont. Word on the streets was that his hair was huge. I'll post some good ones from last week too. Late last week she saw Mindy Kalin who plays Kelly on the Office struttin' around in the buff at the gym. Also, saw Lila the boob flasher from Dexter practicing lines for something outside of Peet's Coffee on Sunset by Book Soup. Is Dexter gonna off her in the next 2 weeks and she's in need of some new work?

1 comment:

Saidahb said...

Oh snap, Pubes watches Dexter!

When you coming to NYC, dude? COME ONNNNNN.