Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fall is Falling

(scroll down for new Prins Thomas address)

I guess this is the official summer wind down. Now people will get depressed and go into fall and winter party mode. The grittiest stuff seems to always happen after summer ends. Blu Jemz and I have a good party coming up in a few weeks with In Flagranti which I'm excited about and alot more stuff in the works. Like I said before, I've been lazy but here's some music to keep you occupied till we meet again.

I'm feeling this new PS1 mix from Lee Douglas. Let's take it to the cave. Get on it kids, download away!

WPS1 Art Radio - Warm Up 2007 - LEE DOUGLAS


Remember to go check out the Prins Thomas show is LA this weekend too. It's no longer at the Traction Ave. location. When they send me the new location I'll put it up. I'm sure it'll be quite awhile before Prins Thomas makes it back to LA so don't miss it. Might as well post the Essential Mix from Prins Thomas and Lindstrom while I'm at it. It's a few months old at this point but check it out if you aren't familiar and for those that know it get jazzed for Friday.

Essential Mix - LINDSTROM AND PRINS THOMAS
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KBNKTM3

Just copy and paste link. I don't no nothing about the internets but for some reason I can't link it right to the page I want. Dang!

NEW ADDRESS!

1221 South Hope st.
Downtown LA .
(cross st. is 11th)

Hours are 10pm til 4am

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: